I’m going to be starting a new series on my blog called “Friday Favorites”. You guys always ask me about the products I’m currently using and I want to have a regular place for you to find it. I’ll start by sharing my favorite skincare, makeup and haircare items. If you would like me to talk about other subjects please let me know in the comments below.
Truth be told, I used to hate wearing eye makeup. I didn’t know how to apply it correctly and it always seemed to run so there was more under my eye than on it. I also have bad allergies, which can make wearing eye makeup that much more difficult. I’ve had to go through a lot of products to find out which ones work best for my oily skin and sensitive eyes and here are my current favorites.
5 Eye Makeup Products I Love
- Urban Decay’s 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil– I have the colors: Demolition, Whiskey and Zero
- Charlotte Tilbury’s Luxury Eyeshadow Palette– I have the pallets: The Rock Chick, The Uptown Girl and The Sophisticate for everyday
- Subversion Lash Primer– Give my lashes a bit more length and volume.
- TOO FACED Better Than Sex Mascara– Makes your lashes dark, full and long.
- Urban Decay’s Eyeshadow Primer Potion– Keeps your eye makeup in place. It’s great if you have oily skin and your eye makeup tends to creep south during the day.