If you want a strong sphere of influence you need to be authentic and relational in your networking efforts. A former attorney and award-winning public speaker Patricia Hayes breathes new life into the dreaded process of networking by reminding us that the best connections are not transactional ones. Through “authentic networking” Patricia shares with us her personal branding success story.
Patricia V. Hayes, J.D., is a licensed attorney who serves as an Executive Advisor, Career Empowerment Coach, and Authentic Networking Strategist. She is the owner of PVH Consulting Group, LLC, a strategy consulting and leadership development firm where she helps professionals to develop networks that are purposefully aligned with their career/business goals.
For more personal branding tips and strategies, follow along with Claire:
- FREE Personal Brand Masterclass: https://clairebahn.com/personal-branding-masterclass
- Website: https://clairebahn.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/clairebahn/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/clairebahn/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/clairebahn
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/clairebahn
Where to Connect with Patricia Hayes