Trigger Warning: This video discusses a specific person’s experiences with self-injurious behavior and suicide. This may be difficult for some viewers.
In this Episode of Powerful Personal Brand, I sit down with Celebrity Happiness Coach Robert Mack.
Robert shares with us his long-standing personal struggle with depression and how it made him an unlikely expert on the subject of happiness. He also dives into micro-expressions, myths about happiness, and shares his top tips for cultivating happiness each day.
Robert Mack is an Ivy-League-Educated Positive Psychology Expert, Celebrity Happiness Coach, Published Author, and TV Host/Producer. He has been seen on Good Morning America, The Today Show, Access Hollywood, E! Network, and OWN. To connect with Robert, please find him on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/robmackofficial/ and on his website: Coachrobmack.com
For more personal branding tips and strategies, follow along with Claire:
- FREE Personal Brand Masterclass: https://clairebahn.com/personal-branding-masterclass
- Website: https://clairebahn.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/clairebahn/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/clairebahn/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/clairebahn
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/clairebahn