Are you bragging on social media or actually providing value?
If personal branding feels like bragging, you’re probably doing it wrong.
So often on social media, I see people posting what I like to call “Yay Me!” posts. These are the posts that serve no other value than to point out how great the person posting is. “I was featured in Forbes.” “My company was listed as one of the top places to work.” This is exactly what you SHOULDN’T do with your personal brand. These would be so much better if they were posting as a story instead of a “yay me” statement.
I dive a little deeper into this in this episode!
For more personal branding tips and strategies, following along with Claire:
- FREE Personal Brand Masterclass: https://clairebahn.com/personal-branding-masterclass
- Website: https://clairebahn.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/clairebahn/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/clairebahn/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/clairebahn
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/clairebahn