I’m sharing my favorite lip products from lip balms, lipsticks to lip treatments. These are my must have items that I buy over and over. After testing and experimenting with so many different products from ones that I buy to those given to me, I’ve narrowed my list down to the “Must Haves”. See what you think and make sure to let me know what you’re favorite lip products are! I’m always in the market to find great lip balms, lipsticks or lip treatments!
Here are my favorites… in no particular order:
- ROSEBUD PERFUME CO.Rosebud Salve– This is a super affordable, very moisturizing lip balm that I use everyday. I carry one in my purse and keep one on my desk. I can’t get enough of it.
- Supergoop! AcaiFusion Lip Balm Broad Spectrum SPF 30. If you’ve seen my other posts about using sunscreen you know that I am very serious about skin protection and anti-aging. This is the perfect non-pigmented lip sunscreen. Not only does it smell yummy but it does a great job.
- FRESH Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment-This is my secret anti-aging lip treatment that I use every night before I go to bed….Shhhhhh Don’t tell anybody. It does an amazing job hydrating… Enough said.
- FRESH Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15– Color Fig– I’ve always been a fan of the tinted lip balm’s from FRESH. I’ve used several different colors over the years but I’m currently loving the color Fig. It has a nice tint to it with a little bit of shimmer. Perfect for any occasion.
- Lancôme- L’ABSOLU ROUGE Lipstick– Color Isabella. I’m usually not someone that wears a heavily pigmented lipstick, but I love the way this particular shade of red looks with my skin tone. I always get tons of compliments whenever I wear it.
- CHANEL LE CRAYON LÈVRES Precision Lip Definer– Color Nude– This is the lip pencil that I use for any lip color that I put on, from something more sheer to something very pigmented. It does an amazing job.
- Chanel Rouge Coco Shine– Color Bonheur– I love this slightly sheer lip color. It’s more of a color enhancement for your lips rather than a really bold color. It’s great for when you want to make a statement …but not too much of a statement.
- NARS Satin lip pencil– Color Rikugien– This lip color is in one of my go-tos, it applies very easily and isn’t sticky. When I’m in the mood to add a little bit of color, this is the one that I turn to every time.
Want even MORE details on these and other products? Check out my latest YouTube video on all the products, check it out!
Also, Don’t forget to find me on my other social channels:
Find me on Instagram!
Let’s be friends on Facebook!
Say hello on Twitter!
Please Subscribe to my Channel!