- For those recipients that love fruit you can always do a fruit of the month club, but my particular favorite fruit this time of year are navel oranges from is Pearson Ranch. When I used to live in New York City I found the winter months to be the most difficult time for me, one problem was the fact that I could never find great fruit. I started doing some online research and I came across Pearson Ranch. I love their California navel oranges.
- Another website that I like to find gifts is the MOMA store. They have a great selection of fun deals under $50. These items are very high design, high concept, so they will always have great impact. Whether it’s a large gift or stocking stuffer, these gifts will not disappoint. You can find everything from a child’s gift, to hostess gifts and don’t for get a little gift for yourself, like this cool vase.
- Another great site that I love is called Goldbely. I have lived in several places are across the US and there are certain foods that I miss. They also have monthly food subscription options or get a specific food you know they’ll love, like I know that my husband is a huge fan of the Essa everything bagels. We used to live less than a block away from them and that is probably one of the biggest places that he misses in New York City. Maybe you have a friend from South Florida and they are really missing stone crab right now, they have that option too.
- For the make-up lover in your life, how about a cool new eye shadow pallet form Smashbox. I just picked up this one for myself and I love the fact that it comes with an eye shape guide and 3 looks tailored for each eye shape. How cool is that?
- Who doesn’t love fresh flowers? You know I do if you’ve seen my social media accounts. I’m loving the flower subscription service from The Bouqs. They’re currently offering 25% off if you get a subscription service.
- For the health food lover in your life, how about a getting them a subscription to Love with Food? You can get it now for 25% off. All of the food has: No artificial flavoring, coloring, or MSG, No trans fats and hydrogenated oils, No high fructose corn syrup and Snacks are natural, organic and there is a gluten-free option too. For every food box delivered at least one meal is donated to a local food bank.
I love giving gifts. I always try to think of something different and unique whenever I can so I hope you like these options. If you end up using any of them please let me know.