The Marketing Associate will work directly with our branding team, to ensure that our brand voices are clear and consistent across multiple accounts.
Paid $20 per hour
The position entails:
* Scheduling and creating compelling content, and managing graphic content for Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, and IGTV.
* Actively engage and outreach with accounts with similar interests as well as, responding to comments and DMs on all social platforms using branding guidelines.
* Stay up-to-date on social media trends and emerging platforms; implement tests.
* Create and maintain a monthly report and share actionable suggestions based on report insights, including audience growth and engagement.
* Copyediting and scheduling blogs in WordPress.
* Interact and moderate Facebook groups.
* Customer service- responding to client inquiries and emails.
* Creating and scheduling weekly email newsletters using Mailchimp or Kartra Mail.
* Creative thinker with strong visual and editorial judgment and comes to the table with writing, grammar, and content-creation skills (samples required); thorough understanding of and ability to write in the voice that’s appropriate for each brand/channel/platform.
* Experience with scheduling software like Hootsuite or Sendible.
* Forward-thinker with the ability to work independently as this is a remote-only position.
* Able to work virtually with minimal supervision.
* High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office.
* Willing to learn and take direction from senior manager.
This will be a part-time position between 15-20 hours per week. Would prefer someone that can work on a regular daily schedule Monday-Friday, as there are tasks that need to be completed daily. This is a fully remote position so a stable and reliable internet connection and computer are necessary.